I'm posting here as well as in a couple of other different places the link to Jan's Photo blog where you'll be able to see picture updates and comments of the Guatemala Mission Trip. I'll also post on my pastor's blog. All links below:
My Pastoral Blog Site
Jan's Photo Blog Site
We hope you enjoy the journey!
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
I always appreciate hearing from readers of my books. Here's a photo taken by a friend who recently read The Crossing Ward. Thanks Leigh Ann for the encouraging words and the picture.
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Received this picture from friends on vacation just a couple of weeks ago. Net Trigger is still gaining good comments. Thanks to Leigh Ann Bradey for her kinds words: "Loved the book, could not put it down. I read it in less than a week always a good sign of a good read."
|Net Trigger - Beach Read This Summer|
Just wanted to say a word of thanks to the book club review of my novel The Crossing Ward. We had an excellent discussion about the characters, plot, and the process of development of The Crossing Ward. I appreciated their kindness and affirmation of my novel! Note the pic:
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
As an author, I know that reviews have a significant impact upon book sales, or at the least, peaking someone's interest in a possible purchase. Since the book was released earlier this year, I've not had time to initiate a marketing plan or promote it - after all, I do have a full-time day job that I love - but I hope to turn some attention to doing so very soon.
With the first few readers, though, I began to receive some positive responses and then a few reviews on Amazon popped up. Click here to go to the REVIEWS. I appreciate the reviews and the good words and I thought they might be helpful to others as they are considering "The Crossing Ward."
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
I'm so thankful for the responses to The Crossing Ward! So, I thought I'd list here a few of the comments and reviews that have been posted on Facebook or the Amazon page. Good comments and reviews are an important part of getting word out about my writing projects. I'll just drop in a few here:
- ... finished The Crossing Ward by Mark Gregory and gave it 5 stars It was AWESOME!!!! Way to go Dr. Mark!!!
- Loved it! Interesting characters, story line, and a great story of faith. A book that keeps you interested all the way through.
- I was totally engrossed in the plot of The Crossing Ward. Great suspense in each chapter...I couldn't put it down.
- It was good!! I've gone back to read his first one Nettrigger.
- Loved, loved, loved this book!!!! Waiting on the next and the next and the next Dr. Mark.
- I could not put this book down. The mystery and suspense made me want to keep reading! It also was a reminder to me that those who have gone before me are with our Heavenly Father and awaiting my arrival. ... Can't wait for another book from this author!
Thank you all for the encouraging words!
Friday, February 28, 2014
After much work and preparation, I reissued NET Trigger through Amazon Kindle and CreateSpace, which is Amazon's print option for author published books. The book went live recently, and one of my first activities was to provide a special promotion for NET Trigger through the KDP select program. In order to build reader interest in my latest novel, The Crossing Ward, I offered NET Trigger for free on Sunday, February 23rd. I was pleased that 519 people downloaded the book, and I've already received some great feedback.
A word of thanks to those who downloaded the book and for those who have responded. I appreciate the good word!