I recently taught on Psalm 84:5 which is a reminder that we are all on a journey. "Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage." We've been invited to join Christ in the greatest journey. Along that way, here's six things that help me make the most of the journey.
Six Points for the Journey
1. The Journey is not just about an end point, but all points in between. We can enjoy the Journey and grow at every point along the way.
2. There is an end point, but it is beyond the horizon of this world.
3. Make good decisions about which way to go on the Journey - your direction is critical.
4. Choose to walk with good people on the Journey.
5. Don't stop moving on the Journey.
6. Look back only to know how better to look forward.